Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Saddest ChristMas Ever...



christmas,. another season of joy and happiness.. but for me, its juz another season that reminds me of being alone., all alone coz of this damn sadness., if i could only hold the hands of time, and let it juz stop even for a while... just for a while..


Im here, all alone,..looking at the stars as my skin feels the cold breeze that the Yuletide season brings., im imagining that you were beside me. embracing me tightly, giving me a warm feeling and whispering sweet words to my ears.,. how i wish that i could see you smiling this christmas, even you're with her.. this is one of my saddest Christmas EVER.. i wish there would be someone to spend this lonely christmas with me.. someone who can make a curve from the straight line on my lips.. someone who can wipe every single tear that will fall down from this eyes.. this christmas, i'm hoping that your happy., even though im pretty sure that she's the only girl who can make you smile this christmas.., if god would grant me a wish., i would wish to forget about you even just for this coming christmas day,, so i can probably enjoy it without any fear,, without any ache or pain inside my broken heart..even if my heart and mind don't want your memories to be thrown away inside their spaces.. this feeling really hurts..


i think it's unfair if
i'll greet you on this way.., but still


"MERRY CHRISTMAS
HOney..='("

No comments:

Post a Comment