Thursday, January 22, 2009

PrA teOng ChaRaCter sa FiNal faNtasy..haisstt..




I remember the days we spent together
were not enough
and it used to feel like dreamin'
except we always woke up
Never thought not having you
here now would hurt so much

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up
and know the stars are
holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight...



FM Static Lyrics



hi.musta k na?ahm i know super late mo n mbbsa 2ng msg q n2.,kc lam qoh super late e2ng imeem mgpost ng msg.,and im not sure if ur still checking diz account..kea d2 q nagdecide n mgmsg kesa s friendster pra mtgal n nklipas b4 u mbsa..ahmmm so what do i have to say ba.,its been days since we broke up.,since nung cnabi u nah u don't love me anymore.,honestly.,there's a part of me n ngalit seo.,lam mo nmn un right.,because of the way ur treating me,mga msasakit n words.,but still at that time im not sure if mniniwla me sa cnasabi u n u don't love me tlga.,isip qoh.,r u just making that up pra iwasan kita dhil d mo tlga kea ung problema..,

hmmm i know we've been thru this b4.,paulit2x nlng kea khit me npgod nren.,its so sad that after all our plans & happy moments gn2 ren pla kkhan2ngan because we're both weak to fight..but anyways.,im trying 2 move on na.,mkalimutan lhat ng msasayang days nten kc the more n naiisip q xa,the more n namimiss q ung dati..i just hope that khit nging complicated ung life nten preho.,pls dont think n ginulo q ung life mo.,hmmm.,cguro nga u should stick 2 her nlng,.npagisip2x q ayokong makasira ng relationship..hope that u'll be happy sa knya.,and pls wag mong crain ang life u.,don't change.,ung nail polish mo...,ayoko ng gnun ka.,balik k sa dting ikaw.,nung time n wla pa qoh.,mgiging msaya me if ibabalik mo ung ung dting mabait na G**,msyahin with ur friends & ur family.,i never meant 2 change u.,khit aq mlaki ren ngbago.,nwla ung dting msayahin n joy.,ung gala na joy.,but pls don't think n nging mlungkot me seo..,never me nging happy ng ksinghappy nung times na ok pah teo.,ur the one hu can make me smile & cry at the same time.,

Just take care of urself like i always tell u.,and pls don't text me muna or khit anong pramdam..wag k muna mg-OL kc d ba wla k nman tlga kchat? hope u'll be nice enough to give me time to heal.,ayoko kaawaan u me,kc im not used to that.,just hoping that mkayanan nten preho.,ahm so this is it.,ayoko kc n panget ung goodbye nten.,ilang days n kc nten hltang pinapasakitan nten ung isat2x because of our stupid pride.,so G** be a good boy na ok.,balik ka n sa dati u na ikaw ha b4 u me ma-meet.,wag k ng mgrebelde kc wla nmn n qoh.,wla k ng problema.,Smile 4 me ok? Godbless..

PS.wag n poh reply or txt muna.,thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment