Sunday, March 1, 2009



ahm made this when im on my "singing mode" day.,well,Secondhand Serenade songs really touches my heart.,quite "emo" pero every lyrics my connect sa life qoh.,specially my past.,ahm whenever i hear their songs.,lage me npptahimik and nkikinig lng sa lyrics.,its like talking 2 me.,it perfectly describes my life & feelings nung Dec2008 till Feb2009.,oh it's March 1 n pla now?? Let's both move on.,u know who u are.,anyways,ahm nde qoh nbubuo ung buong songs kc inaantok me sa sarili qong boses.,hahah! well,music is a big part of my life.,nde yta me mbubuhay pag wlang kanta.,i don't usually go with the beat or the melody though factor den xa.,what important to me is the "lyrics"..kea minsan pag sa boyfriend.,minsan ngiging requirements q ung mhilig sa music.,pero nde nmn bsta2x mhilig lng ha.,xempre dpat mg-jive nmn ung isip nmen when it comes to that.,kc 4 me music is an expression of what u feel.,of ur passions..im into R&B music tlga kc chill lng..lately Emo songs,kc nga emote mode me.,Classic love songs & Rock,konti because of my close friend Ahyee,kc my banda xa.,Tagalog rap?hmmm konti ren pag ok ung lyrics.,pili lng..Bsta matarget u lng ung R&B side qoh,.mgkksundo teo..and pls intindihin ang lyrics..wag lng puro kanta.,



ahm i first heard this song when my friend asked me to download this song for her.,hmmm sapul lng.,kea i made a video out of it.,reminds me of someone..ung last words nea 4 me.,nsaktan me sobra & don't know if he's aware of it.,or tlgang manhid xa.,cnumpa q ung gabi n un.,ksama xa.,d nea n mbbwi ung mga cnabi nea.,everything was said & done.,



ahm classic love song.,"why do we always hurt the one we love?".,common question pero it always happen.,minsan kung cnu pa mhal nten,cla pah mdalas nteng msktan.,ironic noh? but that's life.,c'est la vie.,



one of my fave songs..,bad trip lng panget pgkgwa q ng video.,nde q na ina-edit.,i was thingking of the length of time it took me to upload this video kc weh.,kea tmad n me edit ule.,haisst anyways just enjoy the pics., my fave anime series as of now.,NAruto:)



one of my fave songs.,"without u" by charlie wilson.,but this is a version of paolo santos.,the pics i used are from my fave anime when i was still in higschool., "FUSHIgi Yuugi.,i love they're love story kc.,from diff worlds but they fought 4 their love..tamahome&miaka.,kso dq ntpos.,d q lam if happy ending..but im watching it ule now.,online nga lang.,cmulan qoh ule hehehe! tabii muna naruto.,:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment