Tuesday, July 28, 2009

BONDING WITH MY PAMANGKIN


i just sooo love my nephew Jusper also known as Pepeng.,favorite qoh xang travel companion kc he's madaldal and he's like my own son nren..(kc i happened to enjoy my life being single at my age,lolz)..here are just our pics xempre ni Tita Joy and my pamangking Pepengzki:



we're walking sa art exhibit sa Araneta-Cubao LRT station.,pics muna..:)




hiya pa daw c pepengzki...










tambay kami sa mini garden sa Gateway Mall..







posing daw muna xa..mejo malabo lng.,hehe..











fave spot n ata whenever we go to SM north edsa.,e2ng mini hill., i remember may pics den kmi d2 b4 nina ash & drake:P

there's pepeng with his triple cotton candy n super kinukulit n me kainin n daw nea.,svi qoh after n nmen mg-eat (pra nde n mgpabili ng ice cream hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment