Monday, March 8, 2010

JACOB BLACK



Forget Princess, i wanna be a werewolf.

i just finished reading the 3rd book of Twilight Saga.."Eclipse"..at first tinigil qoh xa basahin kasi sabi qoh wait qoh n muna ung showing sa June..but i can't get enough of Jacob Black..yeah dati ayaw qoh sa knya cause im more inlove with Edward Cullen..( i can still remember nung loka-lokahan pa me kay Edward,dami nya pics sa pc qoh.,

but as the story goes, i fell in love with Jacob's character..i realized mas ok xa.,mas human.,mas totoo.,i really love the way he smiles and brighten up's Bella's day.,mas nagustuhan qoh xa kesa sa lageng tahimik at emo na c Edward..maybe because nakikita qoh self qoh sa knya,.i mean romantic but masayahin.,full of life.!
and grabe ang loyalty nea kay Bella.,and natutuwa aqoh sa exchange of lines nila ni Bella..



I’ll be your friend, Bella,” he said quietly. “I won’t ask for more than that.”
“I think it’s too late for that, Jake. How can we be friends, when we love each other like this?”
He looked at the ceiling, his stare intent, as if he were reading something that was written there. “Maybe
. . . it will have to be a long-distance friendship.”
I clenched my teeth together, glad he wasn’t looking at my face, fighting against the sobs that threatened to overtake me again. I needed to be strong, and I had no idea how. . . .
“You know that story in the Bible?” Jacob asked suddenly, still reading the blank ceiling. “The one with
the king and the two women fighting over the baby?”
“Sure. King Solomon.”
“That’s right. King Solomon,” he repeated. “And he said, cut the kid in half . . . but it was only a test.
Just to see who would give up their share to protect it.”
“Yeah, I remember.”
He looked back at my face. “I’m not going to cut you in half anymore, Bella.”

“Let me know if you want me to come back, and I’ll be here,” I promised.
With a sigh, he turned his cheek toward me.
I leaned in and kissed his face softly. “Love you, Jacob.”
He laughed lightly. “Love you more.”

E2 ung mga part na gustong-gusto qoh...may iba pa kaso nde q n mhanap sa haba ng story...but i really love the book and now im on the 4th one, "Breaking Dawn"..i just hope na nde me ma-dissapoint sa movie cause i bet mdaming scenes ang mawawala.,but hey i dont mind.,basta makita qoh lng ang wolf qoh.,Jacob Black..he's so cute.,and romantic.,! Taylor Lautner rocks!
wooh total hotness!

my fave part on NewMoon movie..my baby's sleepin..^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment