Thursday, February 12, 2009

SoNgs 4 u & me...



ahm papa.,i love this song so much.,and i wanna dedicate this to u.,hope u'll appreciate it..loveyah a lot..hope we can make it.,stay strong 4 me.,takecare always..



i wanna be with you pero ur so far away...hope dumating ung time dat we can finally see & hug each other po.,it would be the happiest moment of my life.,bka maiyak pa qoh.,xempre after all ng hirap,we cud finally see other face to face..bka nde me mkpaniwala..n nsa harap n kita.,

"I wanna be with you
If only for one night
To be the one who's in your arms who holds you tight
I wanna be with you
There's nothing more to say
There's nothing else I want more than to feel this way
I wanna be with you"




all i had to say is goodbye..we're better off this way..
im alive but im losing all my drive..
cause everything we've been thru.,is everything about u..
seemed to be a lie.,a guiltless twisted lie..
it made me learn to hate u.,and hate myself for letting it pass by..
"iTs time To sAy gOodbYe.."

No comments:

Post a Comment