Thursday, May 14, 2009

where r u?



Hah, how many times I've given up hope, gotten back hope, and then lost it again. Afterall I know this is not worth it, I should let go. Afterall everything's over, past can only be the past and I should move on with life and not always being like a foolish girl reminiscing over all the little sweet things that happened in the past, right? After all you had your life to lead and I had mine. Afterall, afterall...

I missed you so much that I did not realise how foolish I was all along.

We're both walking in two different worlds now. Once we were pulled back by fate, but now everything's over. I know how things were all along, perhaps I just don't know how to let you go. I don't know how to cry and let go. I don't know. It's the first time I became so sure that you were someone I could trust on but now I could not bring myself to come to terms that it's the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment