Thursday, July 16, 2009

i got my Cookie!



Yep, i got my cookie phone na.,nde nkapagw8 noh.,hehe! i got it at SM megamall cyberzone.,and ang hirap humanap ng pink one.. all they got are blacks, vandyke brown and silver..buti nlng my hulog ng langit n saleslady and she told me n meron cla and ng-iisa.,(its for me i guess..:-)

2pm ng break me with my friend and he accompanied me sa SM then after 2mingin ng fone.,i told the saleslady that ill be back mga 7 after work.,kala nea ata ngbluff lng me kea pgbalik nmen 2wang-2wa xa.,i dont know why..(maybe may quota cla).,So un nga after i got my salary.,na naubos ni cookie.,huhuhu! aun i bought it nah.,not knowing twag ng twag n pla sa haus ung inorderan qoh online and mga emails ntadtad n me.,lolz.,sorry nde n po nkpagw8.,

after that ngpunta kmi midnight sale.!! pero mea q n un chicka kc sadly naambunan kmi kahapon and now im sick.,:( nde q 2loy mxado maasikaso c cookie.,:(

No comments:

Post a Comment