Friday, December 24, 2010

Luis and my new pup Sachi





hi! last Sunday, November 14, i bought a new puppy.,Saint Bernard crossbreed xa.,i named her "Christmas" (cause christmas is my fave celebration.,) but then i changed it to Sachi cause sabi ni mama palitan daw...ehehe...omg sobrang gastos.,sa dog food.,sa vitamins and pa-check up...haist.....kakapang-hinayang.,mahal ng pgkabili pati maintennance mahal den hehe.,but i love my puppy so ok lng.,at 1st mejo ng-worry me ksi matamlay at 3 days nde kumakain.,but now im glad kc super kulit na nea.,un nga lang sumobra ang kulit.,huhuhu.,lage nanghaharot...:(

and now its November 23.,now q lng naalala n my account pla q d2 so aun.,natuwa me n mbasa ung mga old entries q.,kay aaron pa pla me baliw nun hahhaha.,i skipped the part when me and Luis were together.,sayang ,,dami q ren kalokahan at that time.,but anyways ive moved on and happy now..! im planning to apply for work sa abroad.,bale sa Dec 7, appointment sched qoh for passport.,i can't wait.,im so excited.,:) 

bale now kkrating q lng from UST.,ngpa-check up me sa derma kc my rashes me.,huhuhuhu..,now mejo phirapan na kung ano pede gmitin.,sayang kc kkbili q lng ng tomato soap q.,but now they advised me to use Cetaphil instead.,haisst..,so un lng.,laro muna me.,babayooo!








No comments:

Post a Comment