Monday, September 19, 2011

WHAT A CRAZY DREAM



Yesterday afternoon as i was sleeping..i had a dream..(expect it to be a weird one..oh well all dreams are weird anyway..) sooo yeah..one thing i really love bout sleeping is DREAMING..its like a "free movie" wherein you're the lead character.,funny when sometimes in your dreams you'll encounter individuals you haven't seen in your entire life..(although i've read that all the people you see in your dreams even if u don't know them or they're not familiar to you, the fact is you've seen that person once in your life ,might be someone from your school, or someone you've seen while you're in a bus, etc. ) One time i had a dream that my boyfriend is this
one HOT hollywood actor lol ( then most of the time my phone under my pillow will ring as we were about to kiss.,grrrrrr! >.< )   

So going back, yesterday afternoon i had this one dream..in my dream my bangs hides my face a bit so some of the people mistaken me for this one actress..guess who..?! its so funny..Iwa Moto! ( she'll kill me lol, actually i don't know why Iwa Moto,she's not even my idol but the funny thing was..she's so pretty, baka mas maganda pa saken patay na kuko ni Iwa, hahahaha! )   Anyways, in this dream there were 3 couples who visited me daw in our house, they were all good looking..the guys are hot and the girls are all polished.,They payed me a visit cause im their idol daw cause im soooo pretty..but they didn't know its because im hiding my face...then when i accidentally flicked my hair, they saw the "real me"...the "not so pretty  me" ...so they were disappointed if not disgusted and made rude remarks..like "omg you're a fake! your not even pretty! " ...Of course i was hurt then i told them " you guys are all superficial, so what if im not pretty, u can all get out of my house! "....i was crying because of embarrassment., so they all stood up and left but this one guy hesitated at first...but he went out of the room den eventually..i was left crying upstairs daw...

Then as i was crying, i heard a guy singing..,soooo i got curious and went downstairs...and there he was..(the one guy who hesitated to leave..) He's singing this song while looking at me and the lyrics left a mark in my heart...


You're my piece of mind, in this crazy world

You're every thing I've tried to find
Your love is a pearl
You're my Mona Lisa
You're my rainbow skies
And my only prayer is that you realize
You'll always be beautiful in my eyes...


I thought my heart will melt then he walked towards me and hugs me daw...and told me  " you might not be the prettiest girl in the world, who got long legs, small waist or perfect skin.. but for me you're the most beautiful one, remember that.."  it made me cry even more, not because im still feeling insecure or sad, but because it touches my heart and made me realize that someone appreciates me for who i am...i won't ever forget that dream...even though i wasn't able to recognize that mystery guy it felt so real..i feel loved..but then again..

it was just a dream.. 

The lesson : i've learned that i may not be perfect but im still beautiful inside and i don't have to pretend to be someone else cause someone will see and love me for the real me..we just have love and appreciate who we are, we're all beautiful in our own way :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment