Friday, September 9, 2011

WORKKKKKKKKKKK





oh well.,im back again.,im recording the audiobook of Paper Towns by John Green..kea bawal me mg-ingay here sa pc..kea eto i decided to write here nlng since matagal na ren akong nde nkkpagsulat here sa blog qoh.,

so ano b ngyari sken these past few months.,aun last January finally i got my college diploma.,thanks God sa tagal-tagal ng
panahon.,i also owe it to my former colleague Marvie.,cause he's the one who convinced me to go back to my school and finish my practicum.,so un then apply2x.,first for abroad.,but then i realized i need more experience pa.,so i applied for local jobs then..,and it was a rollercoaster ride.,i was happy kc ive never failed an exam (except sa lie detector lol.,management trainee for KFC) and interview and i always get hired nman but its either the task was too demanding or may problem sa hauz.,i was hired first as Accounting Assistant in one company kaso ugh sakit sa ulo.,so i quit.,that was February.,then ngmukmok me sa hauz for a month.,kc mejo na-depressed me cause i kinda doubted my abilities.,

But then again.,of course i need to have work.,so March 1.,i went to Summit One Tower here in Shaw Blvd.,super like qoh sana ung job n un kc my group training but then they told me stop daw ung hiring nila.,sad n nman me.,my iba p qong inapplyan na job and fortunately nkapasa nman.,but i chose ung Management Trainee position sa Mc Donald.,ok nman ung compensation.,mejo nghesitate lng me dun sa "bond" cause after like 5months.,may bond n xa.,na u have to stay sa company for 2yrs or else u have to pay them around P28,000...errrr mejo mhirap ata un kc although i know its part of being committed sa job.,im really not sure.,bka in d long run ill have a change of heart d ba.,but i tried pren mgtraining for 1 day..,kso kapagod teh! lol.,so aun quit ule.,mukmok ule s hauz.,

Good thing last saturday.,my nreceive me text galing dun sa company sa Summit One.,my exam and interview daw me on Monday..(aug.14,8:30am)...

Pic from : www.oatmeal.com (love this site)




No comments:

Post a Comment