Saturday, February 4, 2012

Appreciating Sadness



Sometimes when im feeling okay.,i find it a lil boring.,don't get me wrong,im a happy person.,i love being happy.,but sometimes i kinda miss being sad.,the feeling of being heartbroken.,cause it is when i appreciate the lyrics of a song.,it motivates me to write and express my feelings.,it reminds me to appreciate what i have over what i need.,sadness makes me aware that even if someone left, the real people who loves me are still there.,sadness makes me thankful for my family and friends who embrace me with their unconditional love especially when im in my lowest moment., Being sad doesn't necessarilymake you an emo.,being sad is a form of connecting to your innerself., discovering yourself.,and knowing the importance of the people who really matters.,See? Its not that bad.,

No comments:

Post a Comment